Thursday 9 June 2011

Lukasz Wierzbowski

Lukasz is a Polish Photographer who I found via Urban Outfitters. I do not love all his images, I think some of them are too... rough I think is the word I'm looking for. In the images here, he focuses on Urban Outfitter's 'Prints Collection'. I find the clothes are nothing special, but Wierzbowski's use of nature and the surroundings bring the models, and the clothes, to life. 
Quoted from the website:
 "In what can only 
be described as a photographic game of hide-and-seek, he creates a balance and 
sense of equality between the two that allows the clothes to take centre stage."










Let me know your thoughts. Personally, I think the photos on display here are pretty fly but if you click the link above, there are plenty more photos.

No comments: