Wednesday 30 January 2013

Snapping up Sales

So there are a few sales that are still being dragged out to catch out mugs like me who don't know how to stop spending and save up instead for traveling... hmph. Boo you whores. And honestly, I don't know whether making this post was a good idea or a bad idea; bad because I just found so many things that I really have to resist purchasing but good because I have transferred that 'buying energy' into creative 'blog-making' energy, if that makes sense. 

Anyway, for you, my dear lovely readers, here is an assortment of sale items that I have put together from some of my personal favourite (and most visited) online sales. Shopping from the comfort of my bed? Oh yes.

ASOS




Black and White Patent Iphone Case
£3 from £8





 Just Acces Rings
£6 from £15



 
Just Acces Moy Rings
£5 from £15
Because having cheap, plain rings to laden your fingers with is always a good accessories back up.






Two Pom Headband
£4.50 from £8
 If you want to be cute.







Textured Knit Tassel Scarf
£4.50 from £12
Winter is not over yet.






 
Long Sleeved Grey Crop Top
£9 from £15








 
Slouch Loose T-shirt
£5.50 from £12
Staple tee for the staple wardrobe.






Pippa Lynn Shirt with Mesh Back
£30 from £55
Things are starting to get a little more interesting.










Three Floor Bear Hug Jumper 
£30 from £48
Warm, fluffy.... fluffy and warm.










High Shine Hotpants
£13.50 from £25
Don't judge me... I'm preparing for crazy twerking at the London Major Lazer gig in May. Must be prepared with hot pants if I want Diplo to notice me. (#slutmove).




HOUSE OF FRASER




Steve Madden Soluri Lace Up Desert Boot
£51 from £85









Nine West Highstakes Boots
£79 from £155
Too many black heels in your closet?







ALEXANDER MCQUEEN




 Gold Ruby Baroque Punk Skull Pendant
£164 from £270









Silver Emerald Stone Skull Pendant
£179 from £295









Black Stirrup Buckle Boot
£269 from £695







 

Cherry Fil-Coupe Floral Jacquard Mini-Dress
£270 from £695








Gold Atom Flower Skull Cocktail Ring
£109 from £180








Pale Grey Skull Charm Phone Case
£114 from £185









Or, if you want to be a little more outrageous;
Dark Pink Skull Charm Phone Case
£99 from £160






URBAN OUTFITTERS with a 20% student discount for limited time only!



Deena & Ozzy Red Leather Studded Barrel Bag
£50 from £90
I recently read an article in the Evening Standard about 'Bucket bags' being the new 'IT item'. Honey, I've been carrying my bucket around for a year and a half now and I'm telling you, move over Bucket and enter the Barrel.






And if you want to be a little less wild or you're looking for that staple black bag;
Deena & Ozzy Black Leather Studded Barrel Bag
£40 from £90







 Deena & Ozzy Grey Leather Barrel Bag
£20 from £75









Evil Twin Outer Limits Leggings
£40 from £65

Evil Twin Outer Limits Mesh Cape
£60 from £100

Christopher Kane may have started the galaxy road but it's not over yet.






That's it for today. I hope you have fun emptying your bank accounts, and apologies if I am the source of any financial issues... oops. 

No comments: